Our 2022 Holiday Gift Guide: Pregnancy, Postpartum & Newborn!Dec 11, 2022
We thought we'd put together something a little special for the upcoming holiday season! This is Part I of a three part series on the top five gifts to give the pregnant, postpartum, and newborn people in your life! We share some physical products as well as courses that we love both for ourselves, and often recommend to our patients. We hope you find it helpful. First up - pregnancy!
The Nesting Box: A trimester specific subscription box filled with our favourite pregnancy, postpartum, and newborn items! Perfect for you or the pregnant person in your life!
Check-out the She Found Motherhood Newborn Sleep 101 Course to help create a sleep plan in advance and allow you to be ready for when the baby comes, or the Pregnancy to Parenthood Online Prenatal Masterclass, taking you from anxious and overwhelmed to confident during your childbirth experience. Get 25% off of either course with discount code CHRISTMAS!
Your Nourished Pregnancy Bootcamp from Nourished Beginnings: Noelle Martin MScFN RD, a registered dietician and mom of three, helps you navigate this exciting, yet overwhelming, journey of feeding yourself and your baby during and after pregnancy. Get 20% off with code SFH20!
Today we focus on the needs of that newly postpartum mama! As usual, we share some physical products as well as courses that we love both for ourselves, and often recommend to our patients. Enjoy!
Sleep is crucial to optimize as much as possible in that postpartum period. Check-out our She Found Motherhood Newborn Sleep 101 Course, helping you create a sleep plan and be ready for when the baby comes. Get 25% off the course with discount code CHRISTMAS!
From the Inside Out: Postpartum Recovery from Mommy Berries Physio. Information that all women post vaginal and c-section birth should be given for a successful postpartum recovery. Get 15% off using the code shefoundmotherhood.
Taking care of your relationship with your partner is crucial. We recommend the book Fair Play: A Game-Changing Solution for When You Have Too Much to Do (and More Life to Live) by Eve Rodsky, a “a hands-on, real talk guide for navigating the hot-button issues that so many families struggle with”. Click here for the audiobook version with a free trial on Audible using this link!
Knix was launched with the goal of transforming an underwear market that had too much frill and not enough function. Their products, from the most comfortable wireless bras to super absorbent underwear, are designed to make you feel more comfortable in your own skin. Here are some of our favourite styles!
The Nesting Box: A trimester-specific pregnancy subscription box filled with our favourite pregnancy, postpartum, and newborn items! Perfect for you or the pregnant person in your life!
This is the final part of a three-part mini-series on the top five gifts to give the pregnant, postpartum, and newborn people in your life! Yes, babies don’t need gifts themselves, but their parents sure could use a helping hand! We hope you find this list useful - and remember to follow these links for special discounts!
- Infant First Aid and Car Seat Safety from Safe Beginnings Course: Infant/Child CPR, Choking, Car Seat Safety, and Injury Prevention Course. Learn the essential life saving skills for your whole family. Know what to do if a baby, child or adult goes unresponsive, stops breathing (CPR) or begins to choke. Get 20% off any of their online courses with the code SHEFOUNDHEALTH.
- Woolino Merino Wool Sleep Sack: You guys know how much we love safety - and efficiency! Well this amazing sleep sack has it all! Merino wool has the ability to regulate baby's temperature whether it is warm or cold out which means you only need one sleep sack all year round!
- Black Out Blinds: Anyone who has taken our Newborn 101 Sleep Course, will know that setting up your baby's sleep environment is key to their long-term sleep success, and yours - part of that is having a dark room! These portable blackout curtains are a great option!
- Sudocrem: This zinc oxide diaper rash cream for baby soothes, heals, and protects!
- Start Solids Confidently from Happy Healthy Eaters: An online course & recipe books for raising a happy healthy eater! Get 15% off using the code SFH15.
Don't miss a word!
New topics, stories, and information delivered to your inbox weekly.
Sign-up to receive our podcast and blog posts delivered to you directly via email!
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.