Before we tell you about this amazing course... let's talk about who this course is for!
- Are you a first time parent unsure about what to expect during your childbirth experience, and overwhelmed at all the options for childbirth education?
- Are you trying for a VBAC this time around? You had a planned cesarean last time so didn't feel the need to prepare... but now you are feeling lost?
- Are you planning on a home or a hospital birth supported by a caregiver you trust?
If you answered yes to any of these scenarios then this course is for you!
Louise & Ryan
"The Pregnancy to Parenthood Masterclass in was perfect for our busy schedules. The flexibility of being able to watch the videos when it was convenient for us sold us on taking this course, and the content was exactly what we were looking for!
We would highly recommend this course to anyone having a baby."
After taking this course you will know how to:
- Prepare for labour both physically and mentally
- Manage early labour at home and know when to call your care provider, or head into hospital
- Minimize the risk of tearing during delivery
You will also know:
- Common issues that occur during the process and how to be a part of the decision making team deciding on next steps
- All of your options for pain management ...from acupressure to epidurals!
- About different modes of delivery, in case one of these is required in your birth experience
- How to optimize those first few hours to days to get your feeding journey off to the right start
- What to expect for postpartum bleeding and how to care for your perineum
- When and how to get back into exercise ...and more!
What will you and your partner get out of this course?
Module 1: Preparing for Delivery
- Preparing your body
- Preparing you mind
- Making decisions in childbirth and informed consent
- Preparing for postpartum (before postpartum!)
Module 2: Labour
- Defining labour: the physiology, stages, and lengths
- Early labour symptoms and when to go to the hospital / call support
- Active labour: positions, breathing, support & common issues
- Pain Management
- Induction & Augmentation
Module 3: Delivery
- What to expect, length and tearing
- How to push: positions & partner support
- Assisted Delivery: Caesarean section, vacuum & forceps
- The Golden Hour: skin to skin, delayed cord clamping & more
Module 4: Postpartum
- Post delivery recovery including c-section care, vaginal care, postpartum bleeding, etc
- Infant Feeding including Breastfeeding 101 and what you need to know about formula!
- Postpartum Depression/Postpartum Anxiety
- Your postpartum body & returning to exercise
Module 5: Your Newborn
- What newborns look like!
- Newborn support
- In hospital procedures for your newborn including delayed cord clamping, vitamin K shots, standard screenings, etc
- Newborn care including skin care, diaper rash, and bathing basics
- Newborn sleep, swaddling, and safe sleep basics
And so much more!
We designed this comprehensive childbirth education class to empower you with knowledge and support you in the journey from pregnancy to parenthood.Yes, I need this course!
About Drs. Sarah and Alicia
We, Drs. Sarah and Alicia, are family physicians who specialize in the care of young families from conception on.
We have supported 1000’s of women and their partners just like you through this amazing time.
We have 5 kiddos between the two of us and have gone through it all!
We are passionate about empowering women with knowledge about childbirth and the early postpartum and newborn period.
We want you to have the best birth you can, and thrive, not just survive in the fourth trimester!
"I remember going into the birth of my son, anxious and scared at what might happen, while being so excited to meet him! It is such a scary and joyous time! Even though it did not go as I had hoped, I felt prepared going in and was able to come out proud and strong with a healthy little boy in my arms! I was luckier than most, as I had the medical knowledge to prepare me for the decisions I had to make."
- Dr. Alicia
"The delivery of my second son was a scary experience. His heart rate was abnormal and I ended up needing an operative vaginal delivery. This could have been a traumatic experience if I hadn't had the knowledge and wisdom I had from my training and experience doing obstetrics and delivering babies."
- Dr. Sarah
“This course was great! I felt prepared going into my birth experience! Drs. Sarah and Alicia were real and down to earth!”
"A very in-depth course from two personable and experienced doctors. They take you all the way from packing your hospital bag to how to swaddle your newborn, and when it's ok to exercise post-partum! Along with all the in-depth medical info and options for the actual birthing process. A highly valuable resource! I'm sure I'll review it several times over the next few months leading up to my delivery."
"This course is really good! I learned a ton, and considering that this is going to be my number two...that is saying something!"
Watch on your schedule!
Life is busy enough! With our course, there is no need to fit it into specific time in your already busy schedule.
Watch when you want, where you want. Watch it on your couch in your PJ's if you want!
Access for up to two years!
You have access to the course for up to two years from when you purchase.
So you can re-watch as much as you need leading up to birth AND if you have another baby review for the second time around!
Sign me Up!
Do you want to prepare yourself for whatever comes your way during labour and delivery?
Do you and your partner want to be confident in the decisions you make to bring your beautiful baby into the world healthy and happy?
We truly believe that after this course you will feel confident and empowered to do just this!Yes! I want the course for $197!